The starter kit- the third blog in the series Uncultured Swine no more! (an introduction the the bibliophile community)

Dear reader,
if you are up to date on this series you should be pretty overwhelmed by now, in the last blog I talked about people to follow that are gonna help you catch up and stay trendy in the reading world. However, there also going to make you insanely jealous of all their beautiful shelves and books!
You keep seeing the same series pop-up everywhere and your like what the fork is a shadow hunter?
Do not threat my friend, for I am here to help you get the basic starter kit to books of every genre:

-Harry Potter,
the first thing that catches the eye on any bookshelf is the harry potter books. Their spines are embedded in our brains, we see them first, they are most important!

-The Divergent series
really easy reads, everyone has them, very important!

-At least one john gree book
preferably the fault in our stars

-The Percy Jackson books
I actually haven't got these but I will be getting them by the end of the month because I see them everywhere and am so annoyed that I haven't got them.

-At least a couple fantasy books
if you don't know which ones to get I will be a blog on it don't worry

-Some cute romances
for example, Anna and the french kiss, to all the boys I've loved before me before you. I'll do a blog on this too.

-Some Cassandra Clare has got to be in there

-Carry on by Rainbow Rowell and fangirl
(I have reviews for both!)

-Twilight
If your thinking something bad about twilight, leave.

-Throne of glass is everywhere
but I haven't read it yet.

-The lunar chronicles

-The sun is also a star and Everything, Everything are great books

-We were liars

-A classic, for example, Alice in Wonderland or Anne of green gables

-A series of unfortunate events are amazing children's books!

That's it! As I said, I will be doing some more in-depth blogs on different genres, but these are the most important ones. The best thing about all of these books is they all came out about 10 years back so you can find them in charity shops or on abebooks.com!

Love
x






Popular posts from this blog

7 Songs that...

The name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss

Just for December by Laura Jane Williams